Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission, I-78 Maintenance Garage Renovation and Addition
The Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission, faced with an outdated and inefficient maintenance garage embarked upon a 6,000 SF renovation of its existing facility and the construction of a 13,000 SF addition. The current garage, opened in the late 1980s., has been inefficient in keeping up with current interstate highway traffic demands.
Project elements include:
- Installation of high-efficiency and fully automated lighting, life safety, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Expansion of the current salt storage dome vestibule to maximize its capacity.
- Improvement of emergency access to I-78.
- Construction of new storage tanks for brine and magnesium chloride, chemical mixtures DRJTBC uses in winter storm response situations.
- Erection of a canopy between the DRJTBC’s nearby toll plaza and the Pennsylvania Welcome Center that also houses some DRJTBC administrative offices.
- A sewer pump station.
- A new fueling island canopy and fuel dispensing pumps.
Envision provided scheduling services including developing the baseline schedule and providing monthly updates. Further, Envision provided a cost estimate review for the project.
- CPM Scheduling Services
- Construction Schedule Review
- Construction Schedule Analysis
- Review of Monthly Project Schedule Updates
- Cost Estimating