HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Successful projects don’t just happen. They’re built on four basic principles: experience, reliability, responsiveness, and professionalism. At Envision Consultants, Ltd. (Envision), we put those principles to work for our clients every day. Founded in 1994 as a small, woman-owned, disadvantaged business enterprise, Envision has forged long-standing partnerships with clients who have relied on us again and again for highly responsive, results-driven services.
Envision works collaboratively alongside project owners, contractors, design professionals, and other stakeholders, providing design and construction support services that are tailored to the unique needs of each client and each project.
Despite the incredible challenges the past few years have brought to our lives and to our work, Envision has continued to grow and expand. Envision is thriving because we continue to offer the same mix of expertise, responsiveness, and reliability that have made us our clients’ “go-to” partner for the past 29 years. And, our recent growth is a reflection of that reliability. We invite you to learn more about Envision and imagine yourself as our next team member.
Mullica Hill, NJ Office: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
Telework: Mondays and Fridays
The Human Resources (HR) Manager is responsible for guiding and directing the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. Specifically, this position is actively involved in all recruiting, employee relations, benefits administration, compliance, change management, training programs and payroll for the company. In addition, the HR Manager is responsible for implementing, enforcing, and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and administers various human resources plans, procedures and policies
- Participates in developing HR goals, objectives and systems
- Monitors, reviews and updates all offer letters and new hire and termination paperwork
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in HR services
Administers Benefit Program
- Coordinates annual re-evaluation of all benefits programs and policies for cost effectiveness; works with brokers to ensure company is offering comprehensive health care and associated benefits that are consistent with expectations
- Participates in Retirement Plan oversight
- Coordinates and actively participates in Open Enrollment
Ensures that All Compliance Requirements are Met
- Handles all unemployment claims and appeals; manages exposure and rates
- Monitors poster compliance at all locations
- Workers’ Compensation and Safety Management
- Familiar with ERISA requirements
- Affirmative Action Plan, EEO reporting, and Affordable Care Act reporting
- Develops staffing strategies and implements plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the Organization. Identifies appropriate and effective external sources for candidates. Oversees the placement of ads, solicitation of resumes, reviewing qualifications and checking references
- Proficient in processing full-cycle payroll with third-party payroll system
- Responsible for oversight of reconciling and balancing payroll activity; including tax withholdings, garnishments, and voluntary deductions
A SHRM-CP or HRCI-PHR certification is preferred for this position.
This is a full-time position.
Ability to travel to Envision’s offices (both Mullica Hill and Philadelphia) as needed.
Envision offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plans with Employer Contribution, Life/Disability Benefits, and Flexible Savings Accounts.
Envision is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/W/D/V.
Office Telephone: (856) 223-0800