Successful projects don’t just happen. They’re built on four basic principles: experience, reliability, responsiveness, and professionalism. At Envision Consultants, Ltd. (Envision), we put those principles to work for our clients every day. Founded in 1994 as a small, woman-owned, disadvantaged business enterprise, Envision has forged long-standing partnerships with clients who have relied on us again and again for highly responsive, results-driven services.
Envision has forged long-standing partnerships with clients who have relied on us again and again for highly responsive, results-driven services. Envision works collaboratively alongside project owners, contractors, design professionals and other stakeholders, providing design and construction support services that are tailored to the unique needs of each client and each project.
Despite the incredible challenges the past few years has brought to our lives and to our work, Envision has continued to grow and expand. Envision is thriving because we continue to offer the same mix of expertise, responsiveness and reliability that have made us our clients’ “go-to” partner for the past 29 years. And, our recent growth is a reflection of that reliability. We invite you to learn more about Envision and imagine yourself as our next team member.
Mullica Hill, NJ Office: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
Telework: Mondays and Fridays
The Project Administrator is required to assist with preparing monthly project invoices and budget reports. In addition, the Project Administrator will be responsible for assisting in audits, cost proposals, and compliance requirements.
Assist with preparing a project invoice form for each new contract including, but not limited to, entering labor classifications, billing rates, overhead terms, and task budgets for management approval.
- Assist with monitoring current project budgets and profitability.
- Assist with compiling monthly detailed hours reports and time sheets for management approval.
- Assist with the preparation of contract documentation such as work authorizations, safety plans, and quality assurance plans.
- Assist with entering sub-contractor invoices and monitoring sub-contractor expenses when necessary.
- Assist with all contract documentation and accounting records filing and retrieval of material when necessary.
- Supports accounting department with QA/QC of cost proposals based on master contract terms.
- Assist with required audits and compliance reporting when necessary.
- Understands basic Excel and accounting functions
- Understands reporting parameters and statistics
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Thoroughness and flexibility
- Ability to work effectively with a team and as an individual contributor
Preferred Education and Experience
- 0-2 Years of Accounts Receivable experience
- B.S. Degree in Business (any concentration)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented
This is a full-time position.
Ability to travel to Envision’s offices.
Envision Consultants, Ltd. offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits, Retirement plans with Employer Contribution, Life/Disability Benefits, and Flexible Savings Accounts.
Envision is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/W/D/V.
Office Telephone: (856) 223-0800