Philadelphia and South Jersey Metropolitan Area
The Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates activities pertaining to the construction and renovation of assigned projects. Assignments may start at the conceptual level, proceed through the design phase, the bid and award phase, the construction phase and then closeout and warranty implementation.
- Assists the Program Manager and/or Client with conducting or scheduling inspections, completing reports, attaining all necessary permits (if necessary) and establishing budgets.
- Confer with owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Provide project administration to include scheduling and managing project meetings, reviewing and maintaining project submittal and RFI logs and issuing timely meeting minutes.
- Monitor contractor’s plan, schedule, and construction activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, and cost tracking reports as required.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, regulations and conformance to the contract documents.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
- Prepare contracts (If required) or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements (change orders).
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Review project safety plans.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
Competencies and Required Skills
- Problem Solving/ Analysis.
- Communicating with Managers, Peers, or Subordinates
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
- Project Management.
- Ethical Conduct
Preferred Education and Experience
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management with 7 years of experience in Preconstruction and Construction
- Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented
- Ability to read and understand work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors and employees at all levels of the organization
- Experience with document controls software (eBuilder, Prolog, etc.)
- Organizational skills
- Experience creating, updating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- OSHA 10 Safety Certification
This is a full-time position.
Ability to travel to jobs sites and Envision offices as needed.
Envision Consultants, Ltd. offers a competitive salary, Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution, Life/Disability Benefits and Flexible Savings Accounts.