January 2020 – Envision Consultants, Ltd. Implements Oracle’s NetSuite ERP Platform.
In August, 2019 one of our summer interns was assigned the task to research software available to the AEC market. Based upon this research, four software companies were identified for further evaluation. At this time, Barbara and Shawn also reached out to our business partners and inquired how their software was working for them. One software company simply did not return any of our calls. Three firms provided presentations via zoom meetings. The evaluation team consisted of Vicki Malaszecki, Steve Malaszecki, Barbara Kwasniuk, Shawn Kuni and Melanie Payne. The final selection turned out to be Oracle’s NetSuite and since Envision is an Oracle Partner we were able to get good pricing for a 5-year term. Our decision was also solidified as our Oracle Primavera software is cloud based and the maintenance, upgrades, speed and security flow seamlessly.
Envision is adopting and implementing this new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform in 2020. Oracle’s NetSuite meets the evolving business requirements of fast-growing companies, such as Envision, at every stage of growth. Netsuite’s cloud-based solutions streamline mission critical business processes and reduce IT costs, allowing Envision to easily scale and future-proof our business with an agile business platform that evolves as our needs change.
NeSuite will run all facets of the business within one database application providing a single source of data, connecting the businesses’ functional units together, delivering a single point of business. Managing the complete Bid-to-Bill process. NetSuite’s powerful configurability and expanded capabilities in project management, resource management, project financials, billing and invoicing, human resource management and payroll available when you need them.
Vicki Malaszecki, MBA, President & CEO
“We needed to streamline our internal business processes and allow us to operate more effectively and efficiently. As we continue to grow, we needed an automated system that will meet our needs today and into the future.”
Barbara Kwasniuk,Vice President/Director of Finance
“A major discussion was made back in October 2019 to bring in an Oracle Software Product Called NetSuite to bring the company into 2020 with regards to much needed new accounting and project management control software. NetSuite ERP System along with Suite People will be our source for Financial Record keeping and Reporting, all accounting functions, project management, contract budget control, time sheets and payroll.”
John Haddik, IT Consultant
“NetSuite provides a single database where all company data can be stored. As a single source it proves easy access for monitoring company KPIs on the NetSuite dashboard. NetSuite increases efficiencies in many key processes and increases decision making processes with real time visibility to all company data.”
What does NetSuite include?
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Professional Services Automation (PSA)
- Suite People HR
NetSuite Key Benefits:
NetSuite will improve resource utilization, streamline invoicing and billing, elevate on-time project delivery and drive profitability. The totally integrated solution provides powerful tools to help Envision manage projects, resources and finances.
NetSuite delivers real-time visibility into our organization’s performance and profitability.
- Improves on-time project delivery and drives project success rates.
- Increases resource utilization with advanced resource management functionality.
- Equips team with mobile access to time and expense management.
- Reduces hardware maintenance costs and upgrade hassles with cloud-based delivery.
What does this mean for Envision?
- NetSuite will replace Account Edge (Accounting Software).
- Project Accounting connects project activities with company financials, helps ensure accurate accounting and billing throughout the project lifecycle, and streamlines time and expense management while providing extensive reporting capabilities.
- Billing and Invoicing Management automates one-off invoices as well as complex recurring, time and project-based billing. NetSuite provides flexible billing options based on completing project work, achieving project milestones, or according to a schedule of dates.
- NetSuite will replace Prime Point for HR, Payroll and Time Records.
- Project Management capabilities enable project managers and team members to collaborate on projects and maintain current and accurate project status at all times.
- Resource Management enables project managers to optimize staffing and utilization by minimizing bench and ensuring that qualified resources are working on the right projects.
- NetSuite Time Management users can quickly and easily capture detailed timesheets, whether in the office or on the road. NetSuite timesheet management allows mapping of timesheet entry and approvals to our unique business requirements—ensuring capture the right information the first time, every time.
- NetSuite Expense Management offers powerful features that improves productivity, enables better tracking and compliance, maximizes accuracy and timeliness of expense reporting and enhances the overall user experience.
- Fully featured, robust reporting and analytical tools deliver on-demand, real-time data, enabling you to monitor, report and analyze overall project performance in real-time.