Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Race Street Connector Project
The Race Street Connector Improvement project involved the construction of approximately 900 feet of streetscape and beautification improvements along the north side of Race Street between 2nd Street and Columbus Boulevard.
• Pedestrian amenities along the north side of Race Street.
• A revision to the I-95 on ramp connection with Race Street to reduce speeds and accommodate a sidewalk and crossing for pedestrians.
• ADA compliant crossings at the 2nd Street and Columbus Boulevard intersection.
• Landscape and lighting improvements.
• Site furniture, way-finding and directional signs and screen wall.
• Minor utility and drainage improvements and site amenities
• Other miscellaneous construction.
Envision developed the Master Baseline CPM Schedule for this project, and provided monthly updates throughout the duration of the Race Street Connector Improvements, and the evaluation of time impact analysis for potential delays.
- CPM Scheduling Services
- Baseline Schedule Development
- Perform Monthly Progress Updates
- Evaluate Time Impact Analysis for Potential Delays