Intern - Multiple Disciplines
Successful projects don’t just happen. They’re built on four basic principles: experience, reliability, responsiveness, and professionalism. At Envision Consultants, Ltd. (Envision), we put those principles to work for our clients every day. Founded in 1994 as a small, woman-owned, disadvantaged business enterprise, Envision has forged long-standing partnerships with clients who have relied on us again and again for highly responsive, results-driven services.
Envision works collaboratively alongside project owners, contractors, design professionals, and other stakeholders, providing design and construction support services that are tailored to the unique needs of each client and each project.
Despite the incredible challenges the past few years have brought to our lives and to our work, Envision has continued to grow and expand. Envision is thriving because we continue to offer the same mix of expertise, responsiveness, and reliability that have made us our clients’ “go-to” partner for the past 29 years. And, our recent growth is a reflection of that reliability. We invite you to learn more about Envision and imagine yourself as our next team member.
Office: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
Telework: Mondays and Fridays
The Intern positions are responsible to act as a resource for the marketing, estimating, scheduling, human resources, accounting and project management departments of the company assisting with activities related to each department. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Gains knowledge of the company procedures to utilize in supporting activities within the company.
- Develop good working relationships with the Envision staff and external clients.
- Develop a good understanding of the roles and responsibilities associated with your department.
- Actively participates in internal and external client meetings as necessary.
- Use and manage computerized software and database systems as required to perform job responsibilities.
- Manages time wisely to meet project deadlines.
- Maintains a high degree of integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Data Accuracy
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
Preferred Education and Experience
- Must have completed a minimum of 2 years of college/university work
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Suite
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
This is a part-time position.
Ability to travel to various jobs sites and Envision offices as needed.
Envision offers a competitive salary and holiday pay.
Envision is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/W/D/V.
Office Telephone: (856) 223-0800