March 2020 – Envision Consultants, Ltd.’s Staff Selects its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Charities.
This year’s Charities include Covenant House, American Heart Association & Go Red for Women, Short Noses Only Rescue Team, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the March of Dimes.
- COVENANT HOUSE – Provides housing and supportive services to youth facing homelessness. They help young people transform their lives and put them on a path to independence. For more than four decades, Covenant House has helped transform and save the lives of more than a million homeless, runaway and trafficked young people. They offer housing and support services to young people in need – currently reaching 74,000 youth every year.
- AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION & GO RED FOR WOMEN – A non-profit organization in the United States that funds cardiovascular medical research, educates consumers on healthy living and fosters appropriate cardiac care in an effort to reduce disability and deaths caused by cardiovascular disease and stroke. Go Red for Women is the American Heart Association’s signature women’s initiative, Go Red for Women, is a comprehensive platform designed to increase women’s heart health awareness and serve as a catalyst for change to improve the lives of women globally and is a national movement to end heart disease and stroke in women.
- SHORT NOSES ONLY RESCUE TEAM – Short Noses Only Rescue Team (SNORT) is an all-volunteer registered 501(c)3 non-profit rescue based in the Northeast. Its purpose is to rescue brachycephalic dogs (mostly French Bulldogs, Boston Terriers, English Bulldogs and Pugs) from shelters and owners who can no longer keep them, and place them into loving homes.
- ST. JUDE CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL – Leader in the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of our founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family’s ability to pay.
- MARCH OF DIMES – March of Dimes ultimately leads the fight for the health of all moms and babies and believe that every baby deserves the best possible start. Unfortunately, not all babies get one and the March of Dimes is fighting to change that. For 80 years, the March of Dimes has helped millions of babies survive and thrive.
Click here to view Envision’s CSR page for more details.