New Jersey Economic Development Authority, New Jersey Wind Port
The New Jersey Wind Port is a transformative, hub-style marshalling port project that will serve offshore wind projects in New Jersey and up and down the U.S. East coast. The Port is the first purpose-built wind port on the East Coast, with no vertical restrictions and easy access to more than 50 percent of the available U.S. offshore wind lease areas.
The Wind Port will provide a location for essential staging, assembly, and manufacturing activities related to offshore wind projects on the East Coast. At full build-out, the Wind Port has the potential to create up to 1,500 manufacturing, assembly, and operations jobs, and drive billions of dollars in economic growth.
The Port offers an unrivaled combination of:
- Purpose-built marshalling space
- Heavy-lift wharfs and component laydown areas
- Open access to the Atlantic Ocean (free of vertical restrictions)
- Short steaming distances to more than 50 percent of US offshore wind lease areas
- Access to a highly skilled trades and technical work force
Envision is responsible for providing scheduling, construction inspection and document control services for the New Jersey Economic Development Authority’s New Jersey Wind Port.
- CPM Scheduling
- Project Administration
- Project Management Support