City of Philadelphia, Rebuilding Community Infrastructure (REBUILD)
Rebuild seeks to improve pivotal community spaces, empower and engage communities, and promote economic opportunity through diversity and inclusion. Rebuild is a public private partnership made possible by the Philadelphia Beverage Tax. There are more than 400 neighborhood parks, recreation centers, and libraries in Philadelphia.
Through its projects, Rebuild will: make physical improvements to parks, recreation centers, and libraries; promote diversity and economic inclusion; support minorities and women who work (or want to work) in the design and construction industries; engage with community members to leverage their knowledge, power, and expertise; community feedback will inform the improvements that are made to facilities.
Envision supported the Rebuild team by inputting data into Unifier from contracts to change orders, including payment applications necessary to pay vendors performing work on the program. Envision also worked with the Rebuild team to troubleshoot contracts to ensure accurate data in the Unifier system. Envision developed CPM schedule templates to use on various size contracts that will roll up into a master CPM schedule.
Envision also provided CPM Scheduling training and is inputting schedule data, including performing schedule reviews along with cost estimating. Envision performed inspection the following projects:
• Belfield Playground (16120E-01-01)
• Chew Playground Recreation Center (16165E-02-01)
• Fishtown Recreation Center Hockey Roof (16264E-03-01)
• Fishtown Recreation Center Pool (16264E-02-03)
• Hancock Playground Renovation (16313E-01-02)
• Hayes Playground Concrete Sidewalk (16192E-02-01)
• Miles Mack Playground Site Upgrades (16415E-01-02)
• Nicetown Tioga Library Roof (52026E-01-02)
- Construction Inspection
- Cost Estimating
- Master CPM Schedule
- Monthly CPM Schedule Reviews
- Unifier Data Entry
- Constructability Review