New Jersey American Water Raw Water Pumping Improvements
New Jersey American Water serves nearly 3 million people in New Jersey with water and waste water services every day. It is a vital practice to ensure the water being supplied to so many people is at its highest quality possible.
In order to continue providing high quality water, raw water pumping improvements were required. Work for this project includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Replacement of low lift pumps and motors at LL Pump Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
• Replacement of pumps and motors, and refurbishing right angle gear drives at LL Pump Nos. LD1 and LD2.
• Replace suction and discharge piping, and discharge check valves at LL Pump Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, LD1, and LD2.
• Furnish and install new roof mounted transformers.
• Furnish and install new switchgear and variable frequency drives.
• Furnish and install new PLC and SCADA system.
• Transfer new and existing control signals to new PLC and SCADA system to fully automate facility.
• Replacement of existing control room.
• Associated plumbing and HVAC work.
Envision developed the Master Baseline CPM Schedule and provided monthly updates for the duration of the project, along with monthly progress updates, and the evaluation of time impact analysis for potential delays.
- CPM Scheduling Services
- Baseline Schedule Development
- Perform Monthly Progress Updates
- Evaluate Time Impact Analysis for potential delays